- Favorite Harry Potter Movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire…which is Year 4 at Hogwarts. It’s also my favorite HP Book.
- Favorite String Instrument: oh Dang, my hillbilly is going to show with this answer , but it’s a tie with a Banjo and a Fiddle/Violin
- Favorite Country you want to visit: Japan…Tokyo
- Favorite Breed of Dog: A Mutt!-I had a border collie mix once and he was the BEST dog ever.
- Favorite Extreme Sport you’re too scared to do: I think hang gliding would be amazing and the sights you could see if you did it, say, over the Grand Canyon or something like that, would be AH-mazing!
- Favorite Childhood Memory: Going to Chicago on the Amtrak with my grandmother and cousins to stay at The Palmer House hotel and wandering through the Art Institute. We did this many times when I was a kid. It sparked my love affair with big city living and art museums.
- Favorite Place to Shop: Barnes and Noble or Target
- Favorite Candle Scent: I adore anything vanilla scented. I prefer my house to smell like a cookie.
- Favorite chocolate candy: a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Favorite Hobbit from Lord of the Rings: Samwise-the greatest best friend ever written
- Favorite place you’ve been to but would return to: Paris, France and Walt Disney World
- Favorite Music Artist: The Beatles-I have a young father and I was raised with their sound always being played in the background. I know practically every word to every Beatles song.
- Favorite “Perfect Day” Weather: 85 degrees, slight breeze, an occasional passing sliver of cloud, near a swimming pool/lake/ocean.
- Favorite Food to Cook/Bake: I love baking crusty bread at home and I love making a nice roast chicken with potatoes.
- Place in the U.S. you haven’t seen yet, but need to see: The Grand Canyon AND Hawaii…plan to see both within next five years.
I got this list and idea from another blogger- wakinguponthewrongsideof50.wordpress.com-did this favorites list on her page so I added a few more and thought it would be fun to publish.
I always find it interesting to see what people like/dislike.
Some people surprise me by their answers to questions like these and some people I can read like a book.
Oh wait, there’s one more…
Favorite Book: Out Of Africa by Isak Dinesen/Karen Blixen
2 thoughts on “A Few Of My Favorite Things…”
11) bora bora
12) hmmmm….U2 but this changes depending on the week
13) 70 and sunny
14) oooh….cheesy pasta of some sort
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Friday for Favorite Things – Rising Over the Smoke